Planet Hunters Talk

It seems that the current K1 light curves have all been processed.

• zoo3hans by zoo3hans

I get now in the Classify page:

Wow! It appears you've done all there is to do for now. Thanks for your work and check back soon.

Posted

• Hildifons by Hildifons

Same here since a few minutes ago.

Posted

• rwkama by rwkama

I too appears that

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

We're aware and are working on it. Thanks!

Posted

• Barbalbero by Barbalbero

It still appear the same sentence, I wish it will be possible soon to be able to study other images

Posted

• djsimister by djsimister

For the planet hunter junkies, those addicts out there like me! Being totally 'curve-less' is really not good place to be at all, But personally, I'm OK with this, because i needed a break from it all?
    I think I can handle maybe a few days without a fix. But that's about all i can manage before the cold turkey starts to bite! Well, those few days are up, and I'm Just starting to go downhill a bit now and I really need my medication soon. Please dont leave it much longer.
    :~/

Posted

• juliapot11 by juliapot11

Page classification is the eternal download, how to fix it?

Posted

• zoo3hans by zoo3hans

I heard from DZM that new data has been downloaded today. Hopefully it goes online very soon.

Posted

• GrantGougler by GrantGougler in response to zoo3hans's comment.

Good to hear, zoo. I signed up during the downtime so I've been eager to try this out.

Posted

• juliapot11 by juliapot11

Download still does not work

Posted

• zoo3hans by zoo3hans

DZM will look into this on Monday.

Update: the responsible person will be in only tomorrow...

Posted

• zoo3hans by zoo3hans

New K2 Data is coming! (I think it's K2-C2, in a private mail Andrew Vanderburg told me that he still needs some time before he can finish the C3 corrections.)

Posted

• Martti_Holst_Kristiansen by Martti_Holst_Kristiansen

Is it the corrected C3 or the PDCSAP data? And is the possible to add the EPIC ID?

Posted