Planet Hunters Talk

Mismatch between tag and light curve

• Trevally by Trevally

I tagged a light curve APHC 0113150 with #transit a few minutes ago and also saved it into my favourites. I note that the light curve presented in 'talk' isn't the same light curve as the one that appears in my favourites. I am also having ongoing problems with very lengthy/stalling loading messages on my screen, when my computer accesses any other website more or less instantaneously. Are these symptoms of one or more problems?

Posted

• Trevally by Trevally

APHC 0118720 - same issue. Tagged as transit but the light curve appearing in 'talk' is not the same light curve that I marked for favourites. In fact if I go into favourites, I currently have a blank space for APHC 0118720 - no light curve at all. Technical problem?

Posted

• Trevally by Trevally

The question is why do the two different but interestingly relatively similar light curves that I tagged with #transit - and which I can see in my own favourites selection on my computer - not correspond with the light curves, or the collection - that appear on talk?

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Hm. The dev who can probably best look at this is on vacation this week, but I can try to have him take a look next week when he gets back. Thanks for the report!

Posted

• Trevally by Trevally

Thank you, I appreciate your response.

Posted