Planet Hunters Talk

C4 and C5 completed ???

• ruprechtludwig by ruprechtludwig

why is it we're no more feeded with K2 data please ?we're presented old stuff ...I'm no more able to be off any help doing my own classification in my garage without feedback 😉 .... I suppose the batch is complete, somehow frustrating...

Posted

Hello ? Anybody listening ???

Posted

• ajamyajax by ajamyajax in response to ruprechtludwig's comment.

Sorry, forgot to help you with a comment before. And keep in mind that I'm just a user like you and don't work here, but typically what appears to happen is we get a batch of corrected K2 data (most recently C4), and when that is all reviewed the data reverts to K1 until the next more corrected K2 data in available. Hopefully soon, but it is the holidays. 😃

p.s. where do you get the proper motion values you post? Just wondered and thanks in advance.

Posted

• Dolorous_Edd by Dolorous_Edd in response to ajamyajax's comment.

Typically from SDSS or USNO B1 catalog

Posted

thanks for your help ! Regarding proper motion I was all wrong from the start ....My mistake...sorry again, please disregard my comments . Proper motion , when known, can be found on Simbad database http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/ ... but I'm a bit Chauvinist I must admit...working in Strasbourg...

Posted