Planet Hunters Talk

Simulated data....

• x303 by x303

Are we out of data or so ? Pretty much all images I've seen so far (40+, after each other) have simulated data in them. This doesn't look normal to me.....

Posted

• FredrickJames by FredrickJames

I am getting a chart that has only Mag N/A listed at first. The after clicking to move on, I get ZID/KID's and Mag. But all my notes/#'s are being left on SAME answer column. The only answers I see are mine and the Z/KID's then shown are all different-not the same stars. Have you seen this?

Posted

• JanEltner by JanEltner

i have the same probleme here. hoping it will go back to normal soon

Posted

• x303 by x303

Well, the 'discussions about this star' is now empty and when setting a comment, you can read the answer back in the next (read: all) classifications after that. So it seems the site is broken....

Posted

• Yade by Yade

They probably realized they have calibration problems on the satelite, and try to keep the site going until they can aford to launch another :-p
    Don't expect to see anything but simulations annytime soon, i spend hours here cliking "no transit" every time to be shure to see the red dots, at the same time it's verry fast, so i covered a LOT of data and havn't seen any reality yet, The entire site seems one big simulation, and half of the aplication don't work.

Posted

• Spencer56 by Spencer56

The spacecraft went offline 3 years ago, not the problem.

Posted

• ggccg by ggccg

It's rather annoying that quite often in simulations, the red dots showing the location of the sim do not appear. Is there a fix in the works for this bug? Thanks!

Posted