Planet Hunters Talk

Nothing loads past the tutorial

• Heliosiah by Heliosiah

Did the tutorial. sit there waiting for it to move on to the next thing and it just sits there infinitely loading.

Posted

• WittWiki by WittWiki

I'm having the same issues, for 2 days now. And I've tried different computers just in case, still having the same thing happen.

Posted

• Punkymonkey by Punkymonkey

I can't get past the loading screen either. Something no workie!

Posted

• MisterSp0ck by MisterSp0ck

Same here as well, tried all my browsers, hopefully someone has a solution. When I view the source it does look like there is an API mismatch, they are calling for an HTTPS site while the API needs to be HTTP I'm not sure why this wouldn't affect all users though and not just the small set of us now.

Posted

• pblessing by pblessing

Been having the same issue. Click finished and it stays on the same tutorial set. Tried multiple computers and browsers.

Posted

• matt_pettitt by matt_pettitt

Just started using this, have done the tutorial then nothing new loads, am I missing something?

Posted

• Varathius by Varathius

This is what happened with me. Got past the tutorial, but it kept reloading the same tutorial. Then I clicked the TALK button, ended up here and when I click on the top right "Return to classifying" button, it puts me back but this time it is trying to load a new star, but it infinitely loads it (on most recent firefox, explorer and chrome). I will try again later, something is wrong with the coding I believe.

Posted

• 1920Power by 1920Power

Hi all, I do not get anything apart from a load circle on all browsers. Not to sure what's happening?

Posted

• Varathius by Varathius

ok, it works now for me again.

Posted

• njoy1492 by njoy1492

It is working for me now.

Posted