Planet Hunters Talk

Account banned?

• Hildifons2 by Hildifons2

Hello, I have just created this account because I can't log in to Planet Hunters with my original one, Hildifons. It's strange because I can login to zooniverse.org just fine (all my classifications for the projects show up), but I can't do so here since friday. Is there any problem with my account, has it been banned? I would like to get back to classifying light curves, but with my original account, can you help me? Thank you very much for your atention.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

We have been having a few issues over the past day with some accounts. We just deployed a fix... does it work now?

Thanks!

Posted

• Hildifons by Hildifons

Thank YOU! It's working perfectly now. Once again, thank you very much for your help. Back to the light curves! =D

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to Hildifons's comment.

I live to serve because you folks are awesome! 😃

Posted

• zoo3hans by zoo3hans

Hello DZM

today I don't get the "avatar" images and worse: no image in the Talk light curve window 😦

Yours, Hans Martin

Posted

• zoo3hans by zoo3hans

Works again. Maybe our proxy had a problem...

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Good to hear!!

Posted

• Hildifons3 by Hildifons3

I'm having the same problem again.

Posted

• Hildifons3 by Hildifons3

Could it be related to the platform changes at Zooniverse? I miss classifying light curves. =/

Posted

• Hildifons by Hildifons

Today I tried to log in with an older password and it worked. I don't understand why since I changed the password a month ago.

Posted