Planet Hunters Talk

OLD TALK! "THE GHOST OF PH PAST!'

• djsimister by djsimister

Forgive me if this may have been Highlighted as a request, A concern, Or Addressed already in one of our new PH2 discussion boards:

What has become of our cathedral? That Old magnificent and majestic PH church in which we all gathered, worshipped and worked in for an age. All that is left appears to be nothing but a lifeless empty shell. But for the ghost we call "OLDTALK" ? All those Prayers of mine? as many as Fifty five thousand hopes and dreams have vanished! just simply disappeared without a trace. All of my stars, my transits. My planet candidates, My ebeezz. All gone...... Not even shadows of them remain! I try and try clicking upon the portal of dreams called 'examine this star' But all that appears is that deep foreboding silence of a spindle in pause! then, up pops that dreaded bitter and twisted link to nothingness Known as "404 NOT FOUND" Now my broken heart sinks deep into the bottomless pit of despair!
    So tell me. You must, I implore! If only you could see what kind of man i have become without?
    Surely you can tell that I am no longer the man that i was before i wasn't without! ??? :~/ (what ever!)
    Someone... Help me please!! Help me find that place where i may look at my stars once again. please give me peace!
    BTW. Just to break the humorous gloom for a second, I think our new PH2 is really fantastic and a pleasure to work through. A brilliant achievement. Thanx for putting it all together. whoever you are.
    ;~}

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist in response to djsimister's comment.

Thank you for the very impassioned plea. I'm sorry the links are broken. It's been in as a support ticket, but been lower priority. The development team has working really hard on fixing the small issues that have cropped up on the new classification interface and here on New Talk. I'll inquire again about this and see if we can get a fix in sooner rather than later. You can fix the url link by changing http://www.planethunters.org to http://old.planethunters.org in the mean time.

Cheers,
    ~Meg

Posted

• djsimister by djsimister

Hi Meg.
    Bigger Thank you back for your attention and your time. That's so appreciated and what a big nice thing to do for an individual whilst you're fully engaged in managing the big transition. Your fix has got me right back in there.
    That makes you A total "StarAngel" :~}
    Thanx again
    Dean

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist in response to djsimister's comment.

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the kind words. The links are now fixed on old Talk to the examine star pages.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted